How to contact me?
Email (Best and HIGHLY Preferred Method):
Email Address: i…@cc.gatech.edu
- I review email on a regular basis. But remember, email is NOT an active form of communication. Don’t expect responses in a few minutes. Usually expect a response in 24 hours to a few days.
- Short emails (in text) are likely to get a quicker response. Attachments are less likely to be opened, sorry.
- I read all email, though thanks to SPAM, some (well many) are missed. If response needed to something and not received, please resend.
Please contact them to schedule a meeting with me.
- PRIMARY: Kyla Reese, k…@cc.gatech.edu, Administrative Manager, College of Computing (CoC), CoCB 162, +1-404-385-0805 (for scheduling meetings and all other administrative support)
- Cynthia Jordan, c…@cc.gatech.edu, Administrative Professional, School of Interactive Computing (SIC), CCB 313, +1-404-385-2827
- Nina White (Website), n…@cc.gatech.edu, Administrative Manager, Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Machines (IRIM), CoCB 217, +1-404-385-3300
They can help schedule meetings with me and find me in an emergency.
The phone numbers for my office are listed on the card above. When you call it, you will hear a message telling you to send me an email, I suggest you do that. If we work together, you already have my mobile/cell phone number.
My FAX # at GA Tech is +1-404-385-8546. Please make sure to put my name on the cover page.
GA Tech ON Campus Office:
My office is in the College of Computing Building (CCB). Street address is801 Atlantic Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30332. (Google Map)
My office is CCB 314, inside Computational Perception Laboratory, To get into the lab, one needs to call my office from the phone (call box) outside.
For directions and visitor parking, see this site and look for the College of Computing Building.
Internal GA Tech Mail Code: School of Interactive Computing, 0280