How to contact me?
Email (Best and HIGHLY Preferred Method):
Email Address: see above (DO not add me to any mailing lists)
- I read email every day (in the morning) except Saturdays and Sundays.
- Short emails (in text) are likely to get a quicker response. Attachments are less likely to be opened, sorry.
- I read all email, though thanks to SPAM, some (well many) are missed. If response needed to something and not received, please resend.
- Alicia Richhart (Website), CoCB 244a, 404-385-0805 (for scheduling meetings and other administrative support)
- Nina White (WebSite), CoCB 217, 404-385-3300 (for research related activities)
Both can help schedule meetings with me and find me in an emergency.
The phone numbers for my office are listed on the card above. When you call it, you will hear a message telling you to send me an email, I suggest you do that. If we work together, you already have my mobile and home phone number.
My FAX # at GA Tech is +1-404-385-8546. Please make sure to put my name on the cover page.
GA Tech ON Campus Office:
My office is in the College of Computing Building (CCB). Street address is801 Atlantic Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30332. (Google Map)
My office is CCB 314, inside Computational Perception Laboratory, To get into the lab, one needs to call my office from the phone (call box) outside.
For directions and visitor parking, see this site and look for the College of Computing Building.
Internal GA Tech Mail Code: School of Interactive Computing, 0280